Best of Sensors Awards
Recognizing the Industry's Best Innovations & Individuals
Have you introduced a ground-breaking new sensor technology this year or worked with a magnificent colleague or team? If so, congratulations! Now, let’s tell the community about it. For over two decades, the Best of Sensors Awards has shone a spotlight on the best and most innovative products, technologies, teams, and people in the sensors industry. Presented by Sensors Converge and Fierce Electronics, the goal of the awards program is to honor and promote wide recognition of the industry’s most transformative technologies and teams. Stay tuned for information on the 2023 awards program.
Congratulations to the 2022 Award Winners
The 2022 Innovative Product of the Year Award winners:
- Aerospace/Space: Dynamic Vision Sensor (DVS) by iniVation
- AI/Machine Learning: AML100 Analog Machine Learning Processor by Aspinity, Inc.
- Connectivity: SYN4381 Triple Combo SoC by Synaptics Inc.
- Automotive/Autonomous Technologies: PreAct T30P Flash LiDAR by PreAct Technologies
- Data Acquisition & Analytics: Datalynq by Sourceability
- Industrial IoT: UbiCell Streetlight Controller by Ubicquia
- Industrial Sensors: Rechargeable SuperTag by Link Labs
- Instrumentation & Test: Maxwell: Quantum RF Sensor Platform by ColdQuanta
- MEMS: Instrumems Multi-Sense Platform by Instrumems
- Medical: Powermat PMT 100 Wireless Power Solution by Powermat Technologies Ltd.
- Optical and Cameras: Micro Core by Seek Thermal
- Wearables: RESP Smart Sensor Platform by Strados Labs
The 2022 Individual Awards category winners:
- Startup of the Year: Blickfeld GmbH
- Woman of the Year: Sally Frykman, Velodyne Lidar
2023 Award Categories
- AI/Machine Learning
- Automotive/Autonomous Technologies
- Data Acquisition & Analytics
- Industrial IoT
- Industrial Sensors
- Instrumentation & Test
- Optical and Cameras
- Startup of the Year
- Woman on the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- Industry Impact