The Conference Team along with the Advisory Board of the Sensors Converge 2024 Show invites you to submit speaking proposals for the event’s conference, scheduled June 24-26, 2024 in Santa Clara, CA.
We encourage proposals from thought-leaders with deep technical, business, and practical expertise in engineering design, development, and commercialization.
- Submissions open: September 19, 2023
- Submission deadline: Extended to November 3, 2023
- Speaker acceptance notifications to be sent out by December 31, 2023
TOPIC AREAS FOR SUBMISSION
We are accepting relevant proposals that may involve, but are not limited to, the following topics in applications below:
We will be accepting speaking proposals for any of these session types/formats — these formats will all be present on program.
- Keynotes (thought leadership or case study)
- Fireside Chats
- Panel Discussions (must include information about your panelists)
- Lightning Talks
- Ask the speaker